4.4.12

040412 - OUTFIT


What was I wearing? Jeans: DIY, white blouse: H&M trend, shoes: Sacha, white belt: from my mother.

Photos from my outfit from yesterday with my new DIY pants! People how follow my Facebook page knew I did a DIY a few days ago and this is the result.. Really like how it turned out! The funny thing about it that this first was a black jeans!! What do you think of the result?

These photos were made by my sweet friend from My daily Fashiondosis! We had a blast, having great dinner and the most delicious icecreams ever! Well, enjoy your Wednesday, I am heading to work now! :)

13 comments:

  1. Toffe outfit! ben niet compleet fan van die blouse, maar dat is persoonlijke smaak denk ik!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jeans! :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect jeans!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these jeans!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I love your style, it's so rock!!!!!!!
    The jeans are PERFECTTTT!!!!

    http://stylefashionfamous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! Your top is sooo unique. The lines and rectangular whitish things in front, just brilliant! :)

    visit and follow each other here any fashion darlings? :)
    www.isle-of-view.blogspot.com
    www.isle-of-view.blogspot.com
    www.isle-of-view.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your DIY turned out very well. The jeans and the blouse suit each other!!

    www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE your new acquisitions!! crushin' on your SHOES and bag!!

    czarina♥
    New Posts are up on my blog, hope you can check it out:)
    paint it stripes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit, I'm loving those DIY'd jeans, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really like your outfits !!! :) keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate each and every one of them! <3
Please also leave a link to your own blog, so I will get back to you as soon as possible!