2.4.12

020412 - OUTFIT


Ohgosh, today we had our final presentations for school.. It was a lot of stress the last couple of days, and I was nervous as hell for the two presentations we had to do.. But everything went good and I think I passed both,.. Don't know yet ofcourse, but i am so glad we finally finished!
Because of the fact we were ready me and a few girls from my class went out for some wine and dinner.. It was a lot of fun and we ate some deliciouuuus food. Had a great time!!

What was I wearing? Top with text: Zara, black cardigan: H&M, shorts: levis vintage, boots: Monki.

10 comments:

  1. Ah gelukkig ging het goed met je presentatie!
    Super leuk outfitje! Heb je het trouwens niet super koud met een korte broek en panty, ik had vandaag een trui aan en zelfs toen had ik het nog koud! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks, superlief!
      Maar nee, ik had het eigenlijk niet koud haaha! Het was wel mega koud, maar zelf had ik het niet koud ofzo :D.. haha! XOX.

      Delete
  2. superleuke outfit! en fijn dat je presentaties goed gingen! :)

    xx

    http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool outfit :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great! i love the easiness of this outfit :) hope your presentations went well! xoxo


    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your outfit!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but fabolous! :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate each and every one of them! <3
Please also leave a link to your own blog, so I will get back to you as soon as possible!