29.1.12

290112 - AIFW (2)


Photos by me and Peter Stigter

After the Tony Cohen show, my sweet Lieke, arranged tickets for us, to also go and visit the Gestuz runway show.. Since my stay in Denmark last year, I always fancy brands from Scandinavia and especially from Denmark.. So I was pretty excited when I could visit the Gestuz show!!

And I totally loved it! Loved the leather, and the sequins they used.. I would love to wear almost everything from the show, especially the leather vests, jackets and sequined long skirt.. LOVE!
So I was very glad to also visit this one.. Had a blast at Amsterdam Fashion Week and hopefully I will be visiting more shows next time in the summer!! :).

5 comments:

  1. love the leather and the mixed textures.. really great!
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ik zie mijn hoofdje ook ergens bovenuit steken! Was echt een mooie collectie he!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vette show was het he? :)
    En bedankt voor je lieve reactie! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I love the collection. Gestuz is awesome!! so fierce!

    www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate each and every one of them! <3
Please also leave a link to your own blog, so I will get back to you as soon as possible!