29.1.12

290112 - AIFW (1)


Photos by me and team Peter Stigter

So yesterday I went to my first fashion week catwalk show :D. Me and my friend Jessica went to the Tony Cohen show. And I loved it! The show was so beautiful, I loved the music, and the clothes were also very nice! He used a lot of silk, wool and fur/lammy, with a lot of draperies and layering.. The color were also beautiful, with a lot of dark shades and black.. I loved it :)..
My camera is so crappy, so my photos were terrible (see second photo.. Just posted that one, so you can see where I sat). So for this post, I've selected a few pictures from the Peter Stigter site, for all photos, go to that website.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate each and every one of them! <3
Please also leave a link to your own blog, so I will get back to you as soon as possible!