31.10.12

311012 - INSTAGRAM


In contrast to how little i am working on my blog, that is how much I am on my Instagram. I can honestly say that I am a bit addicted haha! So here is a small overview of photos I took lately.

1 | candles in my room. 2 | girls night out! 3 | my apartment, home sweet home! 4 | delicious salad I made. 5 | my gorgeous new black leather bag, I got from my parents for my birthday! 6 | beautiful autumn day. 7 | working on my school, picking the right colors, fabrics and images together. 8 | addicted to the fifty shades of grey triology haha! 9 | háve to have the maison martin margiela x h&m, they are gorgeous! 10 | schoolwork. 11 | my favorite perfume, vanilla scent from the bodyshop. 12 | view from above.

I am trying to work more on my blog, but in the meantime, you can follow me on Instagram
INSTAGRAM : @ FEMKEHHA.
Hopefully I will see you there lovers. I do really miss blogging, and reading your sweet comments. I promise i'll be back!

6 comments:

  1. Leuke foto's! Mooi zijn die schoenen he?

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love these snapshots! I'm ne on this, I'll follow you!:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying for those MMM plexiglass ankle boots!!! And love your new bag! :)
    xx Laura

    http://lesbelleschosesdelaura.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos :D really great blog, like it!

    Hope you'll visit me, I will be grateful :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate each and every one of them! <3
Please also leave a link to your own blog, so I will get back to you as soon as possible!